Cecotec Total Pure 7500 CONNECTED
TotalPure 7500 Connected
Air purifier with 600 CADR, 200 m3 coverage area, LED display and Wi-Fi control.
- Great CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate), capable of filtering and cleaning 600 m3/h of the room’s air.
- Its 3 filtering processes through the filter, active carbon filter and high-efficiency filter minimise the amount of toxic or harmful particles present in air.
- Its Wi-Fi control through Smartphone allows setting different configurations of the purifier and checking the measured data.
- Its large coverage area of 200 m3 turns this purifier into the perfect tool to eliminate harmful particles contained in air and to clean your rooms’ air.
- The purifier features a 2.5 PM sensor and a concentration sensor of polluting particles which are harmful to people, especially those that come from industrial emissions.
- Using the information obtained through this sensor, the purifier shows the air quality in a 4-colour scale, with blue being the higher quality and red the lower one.
- Its LED display shows many data in real time, which allows observing how the concentration of harmful particles in the air you breathe decreases.
- The touch control panel located on its upper part allows setting manually different operating functions.
- The 4 speed settings of this purifier (Eco, Low, Medium and High) allow adapting it according to each situation’s requirements.
- The purifier counts on an 8-hour times, and can be set for 1, 4, 8 hours or scheduled to automatically turn off.
- The Sleep mode allows purifying air while speed and dB are reduced to minimum, therefore it can be run during rest times.
- The Auto mode adapts the purifier’s air according to the quality of air at each specific moment, and therefore according to the need to purify air.
- It has a built-in thermometer in order to measure temperature in real time, which is shown on the display.
- It also has a hygrometer, in order to show environmental humidity on the display.
- When the filter is full of pre-filtered harmful and toxic particles, the “reset filter” icon will light up, indicating it must be replaced.
- Its DC motor maximises efficiency throughout the purification process and enables a better control over speeds and modes.
- 60 W are enough to ensure a proper purifier operating and low energy consumption.
- The purifier emits only 68 dB; therefore, its operating sound is low, even more when Sleep mode is set.
- The purifier is also equipped with a child safety lock, preventing them from misusing the device and from changing previous settings.
- Its elegant design suits perfectly any type of room at home.